Our number #1 priority as believers is to bring God glory through our redeemed life. Our desire is to obey Christ’s command to make disciples of all nations and all peoples. We believe God has uniquely gifted every believer to serve Him, and every Christ follower has an important part in making disciples! RU4's ministry, mission, and values are built upon our beliefs.
- In the authoritative, infallible truth of God's Word, the Holy Bible (John 16:12-15; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- In One creator of the universe, eternal and Holy God, existing in 3 persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1-2; Psalm 24:1; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- That all are created in the spiritual image of God, to be like him in character, but that all have sinned against God and are in need of a personal savior (Romans 6:23; Romans 3:23; Genesis 1:26-27)
- In the Lord Jesus Christ Son of God, co-equal with the Father and Holy Spirit, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death atoning for our sins, His resurrection of life, His ascension into Heaven, and His return to earth. His death on the cross was a gift from God to save us from our sins so that we can be reconciled with God for eternity (John 1:1-5; John 14:10-30; Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 6:14-15; Hebrews 1:3; Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:22-23; Hebrews 7:26; Hebrews 4:14-15; Isaiah 53; Romans 4:25; Galatians 3:13; 1 Peter 3:18; 1 John 2:2; Hebrews 10:1-18; Luke 24:36-49; John 11:25-26; Romans 1:3-4; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Luke 22:69; Luke 24:50-53; Acts 1:9-11; Acts 2:33; Ephesians 1:20-23; Hebrews 1:3; Revelation 21:1-5)
- That nobody can be reconciled with God or be saved from their sin unless it is by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Matthew 16:24-26)
- That as followers of Christ, we have new life through Him and all that we do must glorify Him (Romans 12:2; Colossians 3:5-8; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17; Galatians 5:22-23; Galatians 2:20; 2 Corinthians 5:17)